13 Nov 2007

Live, Laugh, Love


Some random pics of us & things ard us...

Wanted to post up the video of monkey singing his song to me but i think i still nid to seek for his permission before posting it...cox he had reali been fair enuff to allow me to flim him singing his song (thou not as good as the 1st one...cox the 1st one was reali reali touching..hee ^_^), as the video was actuali meant to keep it for myself.

Shall see abt it den......

us; trying hard to fake our smile..LOLx

when monkey ate the banana

spending lil $$ in pampering myself is still the best; fake lashes

camwhoring during work :p

mickey&minnie; supporting each other

Cute hor~ We jus love em' lots!!

My post is lyk becoming shorter & shorter each tym...hahaha...sori sori...due to no tym nowadays, busy schedule evi wk...next wk will be free so surely haf more tym to upload more..hee..ciao!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home