5 Oct 2007

R.I.P



Exams is over. I am finali able to relax. Starting work on the 8th Oct..hope this tym i'll get to haf friendly colleagues :)

Last week was a super lousy week for me..so many things happened all in one tym but the most stunting one is....Darren left us. Jeremy, Hock, Hz, Xiao Ben & his family & his other frens were as equally as sad as me. But wat his mother said was true.."This is his destiny..wat we can do now is to happily send him off." His mum was v strong...& she had acc darren thru all this while..so i could said the most heartbreaking one would be his mum. His funeral last for 3 days..from tues - thurs. The first day was the most overwhelming grief..everyone came wid red puffy watery eyes..especiall jeremy, xiao ben & me. I am so regretted not to went to visit him on mon (which is his last day).

During darren's 16 birthday

Anw i had left Chanel & had found a much better job offer..so i'll jump of cox.
Chanel = Good brand but bad management!! Bad Bad Bad!!



Wearing red lipstick cox regina(head) coming down

Ril's workpiece

My workpiece - last day of work

On the way to Ikea

Monkey & Jm performing stunt LOLx

Monkey concentrating in his mj

My man doing housechores for me ^_^



My Family gathering


My god-mother singing on the stage


My smallest uncle singing away


P/S: You'll owayx be remembered by us. wid loves, ur brothers. No Regrets!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home