2 Sept 2007

Ratatouille


Fri nite went to watch Ratatouille aft work..thanks to monkey tat we made it on tym for the last show cox he came to my workplace to pick me up, which is at katong -.-''

Two thumbs up for the show...v funi & nice..shld go & watch..another v interesting disney productions...a must watch movie if u haf nt watched it yet.

Sat was another bored working day..nid to close the store alone..but at least no one to watch over me to make me stress..LOLx..hmmm..anw tat day my sales was not bad too. Monkey and gang came to look for me and acc me till closing so wasnt reali tat sianx..haf also introduced em' the men's perfume dere which i think was nice, & i oso took the chance to spray as much as i can all over monkey..kekeke..i'm trying to test and let the "customer" noe the product well okay!! *Lao Gan*
Aft work, We all headed back to yishun & went seperate ways (back home la)..but i went monkey's hse to sleep. huggs <3

Sun was a hapi hapi day..cox monkey spend the whole day wid me. Had so much fun..first, a lite wrestling on the bed den aft tat k song wid gx wid gf & jm. Haha...Opera!! DO rE Mi fA sO lA Ti dO~ La lA La lA La lA La lA~



Gonna tolerate for 1 day & i'll be able to mit monkey agn...cox he's having off on tues, wed & thurs....weeeee~!! And most of all...he's coming to sch to pick me up..yeah!! Bye for nw...nid to slp & attend sch tml..nite nite..oyasumi ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home