21 Apr 2008

High in MOS


Clubbing, Clubbing & Clubbing...lyk again...hahaha...it's lyk something which is much more common in my life alr.

This tym, i wasn't drunk & i did not vomit but hahahaha....there's still tons of silly actions spotted - claimed monkey&gangs.

Sat nite....started ard 12am & ended at ard 6am....party all nite long!!
A very complicating and awkward yet high on boozer position....

Mich was carried home rite aft creating a huge chaos in MOS (causes: 2 flaming lamborghini)
I was lucky...only drank 1 flaming....

But most of all, the aftermath was the worst...it made my head spin 1 round all over the planet.

Think i'll stop clubbing for nw.....looking for jobs is more impt...good luck to me...Luv ya! Cheerios~



Monkey & Wife :p

2 besties;Davv & Monkey

Davv & Me

Me & Les

Monkey & Marcus

Me & Marucs

Les's stupid act...hahahahax

Gotten Fuck Up

This guy is reali drunk man


Monkey cooked it for me knowing tat i will haf a bad day the next day aft drinking;HAPPY!!

Few weeks ago clubbing in HomeClub

Shopping

Us;waiting for xiao gang to be repair

Ba Yi & his New fren, Tigger


Ready for my interview

Me, me & more me...haha

Finali, My Lil Prank For Him XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home