20 Jun 2007

Orange orange


I had finali handed the orange orange(a palm size soft toy) to darren. Haha. But seeing him in such critical stage reali make my heart ache.

Tdy jeremy and i and his two other frenx(jiao bin & ah wei) went to NUH to visit darren. My first impression when i saw him was "OMFG!" He look extremely pale and thin and weak as compared to the last tym i saw him. Wat jeremy said was true..'you cannot imagine how he look lyk now.' And when we were toking to him, he exclaimed that he is in pain..and which the thing, the doctor put inside his stomach is making him feeling v awkward..his face was so emotionless tat i almost forgot his usual smile. And at the same tym, he said tat he is feeling v tired aft one day of op hence we asked him to rest and made our move.

I can reali see tat jeremy was abt to cry out when he was toking to him. And rite aft we had left his room..i reali could not control but shredded my tears. Hopefully the orange orange which i had bought him could help him in some ways..cox i've told him to squeeze or press it whenever he is in pain.

It was lyk a nitemare to me lor..cox i still rmb we actuali joke on the fone jus a few days ago only..and yet everything seems to change such suddenly. I reali hope he can recover and nthg will happen to him. I reali treasure our brothership alot...reali dun wan anything to happen to him..i dun wan to lose this brother :(

P/S: i believe in you baby..i trust you <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home